Thursday, July 23, 2015

Where I've been

The last two months have been a whirlwind of travel, pack-out, goodbyes, family reunions, more travel, long overdue honeydos and tons of baby prep.  In short, I've had a blast.

The highlight of the last two months was our delayed honeymoon in Cape Cod.  We spent 9 days in Boston and on the Cape.  Except for the cool temperatures and a few rainy days, it was just about perfect.  Sara and I spent time lounging around and exploring the region.  Some of my favorites were whale watching in Provincetown, an old school drive-in movie theater, biking on Martha's vineyard, and losing badly at skeeball.  Plus, all the icecream!

I also spent a week with my family in Arizona and Sara and I spent the last two weekends traveling to Nebraska and Texas to see more family.  The great news is that I have another month before home leave ends.  I don't know if I will ever be able to take all 45 days of home leave again, but it sure is awesome.

I'll try to keep this more updated in the future.  The  next month or so I will be getting settled in and getting the house ready for baby boy Caniglia.

No comments:

Post a Comment