Thursday, August 25, 2011

Katie and Paul

My sister and her boyfriend were here last week.  I swear they did more in a week than I have done in 14 months.  We had a blast out in San Pedro and then they spent the rest of the week doing more in three days that I think I have done in months.  Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures because my sister lost her camera and then used mine all week.

On Saturday, Tropical Storm Harvey made its way to Belize.  Although we spent all week preparing for a possible hurricane, Harvey turned out to be a pretty weak storm.  It rained a bit throughout the morning, then really, really hard for 30 minutes.  Just after the storm, we still had the Hash.  We thought it was gonna pour on us, but ended up being great weather.  Plus, it was pretty fun to fun to hash through all the puddles.  That night, I hosted a party at my house.  We had a great time, but I swear I am still recovering.

No comments:

Post a Comment