Saturday, December 18, 2010

Quick hits

A few pictures as I count down the last few days before I head back to the U.S. for Christmas.  Besides Christmas and the holidays, I plan on buying some stuff and making another HHE shipment.  I will also head up to Nebraska/Iowa to see my friend Kris's new baby and see extended family and play in a poker tournament.  I also am getting to go to the dentist - YEAH!


I've been attacked by 'no-see 'ums', aka sand flies.  I apparently break out in a bad rash when bitten by these things and they itch like crazy.  The rash actually got worse then this before it went away.

This is the first year I've lived in a house since I was in high school.  I had to decorate and went all out with the six foot inflatable snow globe.  The kids love it.

A couple weeks ago, I took my Dad to the Big 12 Championship in Dallas.  We had a great time together despite the fact that Nebraska lost.

Beth and Kevin's son Max underneath my tree.

Most of the Consular section at the Embassy Christmas party - Mark, Jennifer, Ashley, Karla, Charise, Me, and Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment